Project Change Management Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Change Management Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for project-centric change management activities involved with changes to technology and business processes;
- Provide accurate reporting to the Project Manager and PMO, e.g. twice-monthly status reports, change tracking, change adoption, time tracking, engagement metrics, etc.;
- Liaise with internal groups to ensure the change process is understood and supported;
- Drive more efficient and effective adoption, greater utilization and higher proficiency on the changes impacting stakeholders;
- Contribute to the identification of activities and deliverables that will ensure a greater degree of adoption and sustainment of the planned changes within a Program / Project;
- Ensure the consistent application of Change Management discipline throughout an initiative when developing actionable and targeted change management plans – including Stakeholder Impact Analysis, the Change Plan, Business Readiness Assessment etc., and;
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Degree or Professional Certification;
- 7+ Years of experience;
- Experience with supporting changes associated with deploying new, highly complex technical solutions;
- Excellent communicator - both verbal and written;
- Effective planning, presentation and time management skills;
- Able to communicate with senior management;
- Ability to pass an enhanced security check;
- Exceptional listening skills, and;
- PROSCI or equivalent certification or experience (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.