Micro UI/Front End DeveloperEagle is currently seeking a Micro UI/Front End Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Engineering new web-based interfaces and features; and,
- Developing and ensuring that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Six plus (6+) years professional experience in software development;
- Good knowledge of design patterns, algorithms, programming paradigms, and front-end development best practices;
- Advanced knowledge of web technologies and UI/UX standards;
- A minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of strong experience in developing front-end software using React;
- Good experience in NodeJS;
- Experience with view layout and rendering technologies (i.e. responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support);
- Experience with a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns and Front-end software design patterns;
- Excellent communication;
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to drive solution;
- Banking knowledge;
- A Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline is nice to have; and,
- The ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.