Full Stack DeveloperEagle is currently seeking a Full Stack Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing your code for testability using your deep understanding of best practices, patterns and principles of software development;
- Applying your knowledge of modern techniques and concepts to design and develop a variety of applications;
- Collaborating with team members on providing modern cost-effective solutions to business needs; and,
- Using your experience to provide suggestions and offer solutions to refactor existing code.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Five plus (5+) years of development/systems analysis experience;
- Expert experience with C# and have worked in an Agile environment;
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team player;
- Experience with React and PowerApps is nice to have;
- Experience with C#, Unit Testing, RESTful API’s, Entity Framework, SQL Server, Domain Driven Design, SCRUM, and GIT;
- The ability to quickly learns and applies new technical skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- The ability to communicate/contribute to design decisions and architecture;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision; and,
- The ability to be team oriented, self-motivated, and collaborative.
- Integration experience;
- ASP.Net MVC/Web Forms;
- Message/Event based Architecture;
- TFS/Azure DevOps; and,
- .Net Core.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.