Quality Assurance Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Engages 3rd party vendors in test planning and coordination of end-to-end testing activities;
- Works closely with Software Developers and other technical staff to develop test specifications and build test cases to test product functionality, and investigate all potential product test failures;
- Reviews new or modified programs, including documentation, diagrams, and flow charts, to determine if the program will perform according to the user request and conform to guidelines;
- Evaluates and tests new and modified software programs to verify the program’s function according to user requirements and conformance to established guidelines;
- Plans, analyses, and defines testing strategies for software and system testing;
- Acts as a quality assurance resource on project teams, and interacts with stakeholders, Project Managers, Developers, and other technical staff;
- Recommends program improvements or corrections to programmers;
- Conducts compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs. Monitors program performance after implementation to prevent recurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation;
- Writes, revises, and verifies quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation to economically and efficiently ensure software quality;
- Communicates test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management, and;
- Generates summary and detailed test progress reports.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University Degree;
- 5+ years of experience with the testing process and applying software test methodologies;
- Knowledge of Transportation Operations terms and concepts;
- Strong experience with writing and executing test cases;
- Experience with data analysis and data verification;
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills;
- Experienced with HP ALM, Microsoft TFS, UFT, LoadRunner, SoapUI or similar;
- Ability to generate summary and detailed test progress reports;
- Ability to quickly ramp up an understanding of underlying technologies and infrastructure;
- Strong focus on satisfying the needs of the customers;
- Ability to work independently with the client on-site;
- 3+ years of experience in testing Android and IOS-based mobile applications (desirable), and;
- Knowledge of automation tools for testing mobile apps would be an added advantage.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.