Threat Risk Assessor
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Threat Risk Assessor. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Confirm with departmental sponsor TRA scope (including obtaining detailed system design and architecture documentation, for instance, detailed Enterprise Architecture Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams);
- Plan and facilitate workshops with stakeholders to identify threats/vulnerabilities/controls against assets used to deliver the service;
- Submit the TRA deliverable to the requesting department or NSHA service/project, and;
- Participate/contribute to other security deliverables such as Vulnerability Assessments or Penetration Testing, as related to the department or NSHA service/project.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience in conducting or participating in Information, Communication, and Technology Services TRA’s;
- Demonstrate a minimum of 8 years of IT-related experience within one or more of the following fields: IT Infrastructure, IT Networks, IT Systems, Cyber Security/Risk Management, Enterprise Architecture, Privacy, Data Centres, Telecommunications and/or Cloud Service delivery;
- Have experience facilitating workshops and bringing stakeholder groups to consensus;
- Have proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities, and;
- Have strong writing skills to produce accurate and comprehensive documentation.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.