Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing major initiatives that will require significant interaction with senior ranks within the client and their Information Technology Division;
- The implementation management and smooth integration of various video technologies throughout the client;
- Working with technology leaders to effectively manage the smooth implementation of newer video technologies;
- Working directly with the business to define requirements, manage the project and maintain fiscal responsibility;
- Complying with and reporting to the Project Management Office (PMO) and the Team Lead;
- Complying with standards and governance established through the PMO;
- Managing assigned projects having multiple stakeholders;
- Creating and managing project charters, project registers, preparing for and chairing project steering committees and working committees, project financials, and project plans; and,
- Facilitating requirements documentation in collaboration with an Analyst(s).
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related discipline (suitable experience may be considered in lieu);
- A minimum twelve (12) years’ experience as a Project Manager with at least four (4) years as a Senior Project Manager;
- Strong business acumen;
- Strong collaboration skills;
- Strong facilitation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to pass an enhanced security check;
- Previous experience working with video management systems is considered a definite asset;
- Familiarity with Clarity PPM software is an asset but training will be provided; and,
- A track record of delivering projects on time, within budget while meeting or exceeding client expectations.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.