Senior Project Manager - HealthcareEagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with appropriate Steering Committees and Working Groups in the development and approval of Project Charter;
- Applying PMI principles and methodology to manage the timelines, resources, scope and quality requirements;
- Maintaining project decision, issue, and risk logs;
- Budgeting development, monitoring, and reconciliation;
- Status reporting (budget, deliverables and timelines);
- Tracking project plans and deliverables;
- Providing monthly updates to the Project Steering Committee and others as required;
- Organizing and planning stakeholder meetings as required to define requirements and implement project deliverables;
- Collaborating in the development/revision of Terms of Reference for any of the projects’ working groups i.e. Leads, Steering, etc.;
- Assisting with defining terms for any contracts needed to augment internal project team to include qualifications, deliverables, activities and timeframes for any work;
- Developing Benefits Evaluation framework, including key performance indicators to monitor achievement of target outcomes for primary direct stakeholders; and,
- Implementing an effective knowledge management repository to share project learnings within Project team and across other teams.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree or equivalent Technical College/Institute Diploma is preferred;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years extensive experience, demonstrable track record in providing Project Management services managing complex, high profile projects/ initiatives;
- Experience in managing projects involving implementation of data exchange systems which include a significant component of system design and testing;
- Exceptional negotiation and people skills;
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage clinical, technical and application groups to ensure project is on time and within scope and budget;
- Possess exceptional facilitation skills at the Senior Management and other organizational levels;
- Possess exceptional English language oral and written communication, facilitation, and presentation skills; and,
- Experience as a Project Manager with BC Health Authorities is preferred.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.