Eagle is currently seeking a Web Developer. This is a two (2) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Understanding the business requirements;
- Understanding and contributing to the functional design;
- Coding and unit testing;
- Take direction from the Team Lead;
- Submit deliverables to the Team Lead;
- Escalate issues to the Team Lead;
- Submit weekly status reports to the Team Lead and Manager;
- Database development and scripting, and;
- Data analysis.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Classic ASP and VBScript;
- NET Technologies, including C#, ASP.NET MVC;
- Microsoft SQL Server.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.