Software Developer (ServiceNow)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a Software Developer for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with other Developers, Tech leads, Project, and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle;
- Building and rolling out the next generation Design and Planning framework;
- Producing clean, efficient code based on design specifications, software design patterns, and best practices;
- Integrating software components and third-party programs;
- Creating technical documentation for reference and reporting;
- Testing and deploying implemented software;
- Troubleshooting, fixing, enhancing, and refactoring existing software code base;
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics;
- Working with other Software Developers to learn and share; and,
- Working with end-users directly to deliver on expectations.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field;
- Four (4) to seven (7) years’ experience as a Software Developer;
- Experience with "Service Portal" and "Request Fulfillment" processes in ServiceNOW;
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies;
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment;
- Experience with databases (i.e. Oracle) and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (i.e. Hibernate);
- Advanced Linux/Windows user;
- The ability to learn new languages and technologies;
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal;
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude; and,
- Attention to detail.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.