Payments Architect - FMB or IIBEagle is currently seeking a Payment Architect – FMB or IIB for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing payments processing applications using IBM FTM;
- Building Finite state machines using Rational software architect;
- Building and deploying IIB message flows;
- Creating service framework tasks using Java;
- Building Rest services and integrations with several interfaces;
- Mapping and transforming the input and output format types;
- Unit test application and support QA testing; and,
- Deployments in several environments.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related IT field, or equivalent combination of experience and education;
- Experience with Agile Methodology;
- Six plus (6+) years of experience as an expert in IBM Financial Transaction Manager (FTM) product;
- Six plus (6+) years of experience with IIB;
- Experience in other IBM products such as WTX and MQ;
- Five plus (5+) years of java development experience;
- Experience working on large BI projects/programs;
- Knowledge of Payment Processing Systems in large banks;
- Knowledge of payments messaging standards such as NACHA, ISO 20022, SWIFT;
- Experience with SOA design principles;
- Modeling using RSA experience;
- Experience with mapping for the different types of Payment standards;
- Experience with application development on WebSphere Message Broker or a similar ESB;
- IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender;
- Experience developing Restful web services;
- Experience in WTX mappings is nice to have; and,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.