QA LeadEagle is currently seeking a QA Lead for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining, documenting, and implementing a testing strategy to meet project timelines and deliverables;
- Developing and documenting test cases (unit and end-to-end) supported by the requirements traceability matrix;
- Where appropriate, defining and implementing automated testing tools and methods;
- Working closely with the project functional/technical resources to ensure a clear understanding of solution requirements;
- Tracking defects through to resolution and maintain test results documentation;
- Scheduling user acceptance testing with key Business stakeholders and assisting and working closely with them to ensure the test plan is executed;
- Developing test and validation plans for data conversion;
- Collaborating with Maximo technical team to align testing environments and data required;
- Participating in cross-functional and project meetings; and,
- Providing testing status to the Project Manager as required.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology or equivalent experience;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience as a QA Analyst with ERP applications, Work Management, and Supply Chain Systems;
- Maximo knowledge;
- Knowledge of Work Management processes and related systems integration;
- Data migration experience;
- Experience with Validation of Reporting (Power BI, BIRT) and Enterprise Data;
- Proficiency with relational database technologies (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2);
- Testing Certifications;
- Proven analytical skills;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Capacity to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- The ability to work with minimum supervision in a team environment; and,
- Capability to work with all types of Stakeholders.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.