Project Manager Senior
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensure Security Ops Team staff receive appropriate training to stay current;
- Mentor Security Ops Team staff to ensure continued growth;
- Identify, investigate, and manage remediation teams;
- Manage the security incident response within the company IT department which includes liaising with Senior Executives, IT Security, and vendors, assessing vulnerabilities to ensure their correct classification and ensuring a plan is put in place and followed through for a swift resolution to Critical, High and Medium severity vulnerabilities;
- Provide risk-based activities prioritization, tracking, reporting, and liaising with development, operations, and business unit resource teams to drive remediation step;
- Understand and track overall security posture by generating metrics;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of security controls;
- Supervise the development and implementation of new technological approaches, tools, services, and methods and analyze the resulting impact on security posture;
- Contribute to technical, financial, and strategic discussions and decisions involving multiple stakeholders. An agile and incremental approach is essential to deliver remediation steps efficiently and on-time; and
- Work with third-party security vendors in vulnerability management.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Systems Security or related field;
- Security-related certifications (e.g., CISSP, GIAC, etc.);
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skill. Being able to translate security and technology issues to non-security executives;
- Experience with Application Security and Vulnerability Management programs that leverage SAST, DAST, network vulnerability scanners, etc.;
- 5+ years experience in project/program management of Security, Network, or IT technology solutions;
- Leading by example and ability to transfer your knowledge of cybersecurity best practices, tools and processes to your team members and other staff;
- Since the position entails working with sensitive and confidential information, a high level of integrity is required;
- Well-developed research, analytical and problem-solving skills to identify risks and propose appropriate mitigation strategies, where required;
- Strong organizational skills to facilitate the management of and tracking large volumes of data, activities, findings and changes;
- Ability to effectively communicate and foster strong working relationships with all levels of staff within the organization as well as external contacts;
- Multitasking in high-stress situations while ensuring that no details are missed;
- Exercising good judgment when dealing with issues and ensuring a sense of urgency in their resolution while remaining calm and focused;
- Taking the initiative and working proactively with minimal supervision; and
- Ability to manage time and priorities across multiple projects and duties.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.