Information Security Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking an IT Security Architect - Partially Remote for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September, 2020.
The work will be conducted remotely until travel restrictions are lifted, and then on-site in Winnipeg, MB.
Hourly Rate Range: $90-$105 per hour
- Five plus (5+) years in Security Architecture;
- Identity and Access Management experience; and,
- Certifications (One of NIST, CIAM, or CISSP).
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively with the project team to ensure that solutions follow the defined Solution Development Lifecycle process (SDLC);
- Working with business and IT partners to help identify their requirements;
- Contributing security architecture components to the architecture definition deliverables to address the overall roadmap;
- Identifying controls gaps and remediation options and communicates them back to relevant stakeholders for guidance and direction;
- Providing guidance, direction, and oversight on the controls within the information security framework to support business and operational objectives;
- Validating that security requirements are addressed through review, contribution, and validation requirements;
- Participating in peer review and enterprise architecture reviews where required;
- Contributing to corporate information security strategic planning activities, roadmap development, and associated activities;
- Participating in security impact analyses undertaken by the Business for projects;
- Researching new procedures and tools and participates in the research and development of security frameworks, standards, and procedures;
- Participating in project and team meetings (information security office and corporate architecture) as required;
- Development of specifications and requirements for procurement process;
- Participating in the delivery of the roadmap and high level awareness training to internal teams;
- Designing, building, and implementing enterprise-class security systems for a production environment;
- Aligning standards, frameworks, and security with overall business and technology strategy;
- Designing security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge;
- Creating solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements;
- Identifying security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements;
- Using current programming language and technologies to writes code, complete programming and performs testing and debugging of applications;
- Development and design of security best practices and implementation of solid security principles across the organization; and,
- Network protocols, network standards, and network hardware configuration.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.