Business Systems Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst. This is a 24 month contract position scheduled to start ASAP. The role is based in Charlottetown, PEI, a remote option is available.
Our client is seeking a Business Analyst to help support and coordinate business application activities and the security within its systems.
The business application in question is a legacy system that is written in PowerBuilder that has some technical challenges and limitations within the application, its back-end consists of an Oracle database, and over 500 reports in Business Objects.
- Coordinate items required for Client's business application releases;
- Create and document various release items;
- Work with the support team to help resolve user issues;
- Coordinate the setup of new Client's business application users with the Service Center;
- Work with program areas within the departments to create, modify, and remove user access;
- Document all changes made to the security module in the application for each program area;
- Perform user access audits for various program areas;
- Support the Client's business application Help Desk as required;
- Create and documents assessments and documents; and,
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience directly related to business application/security administration in a Social Services/Health Care environment;
- Knowledge or experience in:
- Managing security access in an application;
- Performing user security audits;
- Running pay runs and balancing reports;
- Responding to client requests in a timely and efficient manner;
- Working in a Multi-tiered architectural environment;
- Coordinating application builds with IT Consultant, developers, and business analysts;
- Experience working with Integrated Services Management System is an asset;
- Experience working with Client Registry System would be considered is an asset;
- Experience working with PowerBuilder systems would be considered an asset;
- Experience working in a government organizations would be considered an asset;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic environment, establish priorities, and meet tight deadlines; and,
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.