Quality Assurance Analyst (Workday)Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst (Workday) for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the QA and test activities for a Workday Implementation;
- Working closely with business stakeholders to elicit, analyze, and document business requirements and processes;
- Analyzing and documenting business process flows impacted by the solutions, and working closely with business stakeholders to understand and implement the changes; and,
- Working collaboratively with team members and other business leaders to manage changes required.
The qualified candidate must have:
- In-depth knowledge of Workday in at least two (2) of the following areas: HCM, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking, Payroll, Reporting, Integrations, Calculated Fields, or Advanced Compensation;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with business and technical teams;
- Experience designing and implementing a Test Strategy with detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured Test Plans and Test Cases;
- Experience with all types of testing (functional, regression, end-to-end, ad-hoc/exploratory, targeted, user acceptance);
- Experience conducting risk-based testing, develop flexible test plans based on available time and resources as well as with risk tolerance;
- Familiarity in the management of user stories, product backlog, test cases, and test suites, and requirements traceability;
- Experience with Test Management – estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities and management of Testing and the Test process including evidence collection and defect management;
- Experience with both manual and automated testing;
- The ability to coordinate and support business users through acceptance testing balancing needs of numerous groups and resources conflicts;
- Strong understanding of industry standard IT project and solution delivery concepts, methods, and techniques;
- Oil and gas experience, ideally with some past projects involving HRIS and Operations;
- The ability to apply discretion as it relates to confidential or sensitive information;
- Capability to work with rigid deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- The ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities;
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communication with a strong customer service focus;
- Experience with Workday Specific Project Delivery would be considered an asset;
- Test experience with Workday Project would be an asset;
- Experience with Test Automation specifically Kainos SMART tool would be an asset; and,
- Familiarity with (Microsoft Azure DevOps) would be an asset.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.