Azure Migration Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Azure Migration Specialist. This is a six (6) month contract position scheduled to start ASAP. The role is based in Ottawa, ON but a remote option is available.
This is a role for an Azure Migration Specialist with Secret Clearance (L2) as one of the requirements. The role can be done remotely, however, there may be some travel required to Ottawa.
Project: IaaS migration between Azure tenancies and developing/correcting Ansible and Terraform scripting and orchestration.
The successful candidate MUST have strong experience with IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) specific to MS Azure, and must have strong experience with Ansible and Terraform scripting. Hands-on Azure Tenants experience would be a bonus.
- Strong IaaS (Azure) experience
- Advanced knowledge in Ansible and Terraform scripting
- Working knowledge of Azure Command line interface and Azure templates
- Working knowledge in Azure software infrastructure
- Working Knowledge in Azure cloud storage / database platform services
- Experience setting up and managing Azure tenancies, Azure policy management and resource management
- Experience with Azure DevOps and DevOps tooling
- Experience is Agile methodology and experience working remotely
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.