Eagle is currently seeking an Architect Senior. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzes the needs from the business requirement for the corporation and its customers, evaluates them and propose solutions;
- Work closely with the impacted systems and Provide and end-to-end conceptual solution that meets the requirement and operational needs;
- Provide guidance on the integration flows and produce the SIA (System integration agreement);
- Manage your architecture deliverables and artifacts using common tools such as Jira and Confluence and actively share and collaborate promoting design thinking and innovative approaches to solution architecture;
- Produces the End-to-End use cases;
- Ensures the integrity, consistency, and continuous performance on IT tools and solutions supports the resolution of complex problems, and;
- Develops detailed architecture when integrating new clients or new projects.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University Diploma 1st cycle or equivalent in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- 5 years of experience in IT;
- 2 years in development;
- Excellent knowledge of Visio, Word, Excel;
- Knowledge on different development language (Java mainly);
- Experience with data architecture and data modeling and database technologies such as relational, non-structured, document-based;
- Experience in APIs, Microservices and Event-Based Architectures, Rest, Redis, ElasticSearch (nice to have);
- Good knowledge of databases, infrastructure systems of security standards;
- Knowledge in Perl, Bash and Powershell language and command files in Windows and Linux;
- Demonstrates structure, capacity for analysis, synthesis and spirit organization in the implementation challenges;
- Leadership technical team and project organization, and;
- Bilingualism ( French and English).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205