Social Media Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Social Media Manager. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with internal and external partners to craft social media strategies and tactics to help support various business objectives;
- Managing company-branded accounts across multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube;
- Being an SME (subject matter expert) when communicating with internal and external partners
- Providing analysis, rationale, and recommendations for social media campaigns that maximize revenue opportunities and the customer experience;
- Delivering a cohesive, seamless and on-brand social customer experience with the ultimate goal of driving bottom-line business metrics, and;
- Leveraging analytics and social trending to identify high-impact opportunities for customer interactions/engagement.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 2-3 years of strict experience in the field of social media and/or digital marketing, with specific experience dedicated to executing social media strategies;
- Knowledge of Canadian social media following guidelines in Canadian Financial institutions regulation and Influencer marketing. (IIROC, FINRA);
- Solid understanding of social media and the digital landscape; must be passionate about a quickly-evolving social media environment and able to stay in the know on trends, new social capabilities, etc;
- Hands-on experience developing and implementing social media strategies; Having executed paid social media campaigns;
- Strong knowledge of social campaign optimization;
- Outstanding research and analytical skills;
- Social media tools such as Sprinkler, Ahootsuite, Facebook Business Manager;
- PowerPoint and Excel Experience;
- Creative background – familiarity with Photoshop or Illustrator;
- Highly organized, self-motivated, adept at managing change and priorities with an ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Detail-oriented with analytical, communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written);
- With the changing Facebook platform the flexibility to quickly adjust to unforeseen changes in priorities and workload;
- An undergraduate degree is a must; MBA (as an asset), and;
- Bilingual – Knowledge of French (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.