Solution ArchitectEagle is currently seeking a Solution Architect for a permanent job opportunity.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and designing easily customizable software for a large scale, eCommerce website;
- Designing solutions to projects based on business requirements and marketing specifications;
- Planning and designing custom content management systems and custom markup languages;
- Developing technical roadmaps for future application development projects;
- Designing and implementing proof of concept applications as part of the research phase of a project;
- Providing technical direction to the development team for complex or difficult programming tasks;
- Utilizing best practices to continually improve software solutions within the company;
- Researching and investigating new tools and technologies;
- Training, coaching, and mentoring other developers to grow expertise within the company; and,
- Maintaining technical documentation to educate developers on software architecture.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary education in Computing Science or equivalent (i.e. Information Systems Technology);
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience as an Architect or Senior Level Developer experience is preferred;
- Interest in cutting edge technologies such as Blazor;
- Understanding of architecture and design best practices;
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to translate requirements into technical design;
- The ability to communicate complex plans to developers;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to conduct design / code reviews and provide feedback;
- The ability to rapidly learn the existing architecture and new technologies;
- Experience with Git would be an asset; and,
- Management experience and interest would be an asset.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.