Java Developer - Senior
Eagle is currently seeking a Java Developer Senior. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Create iOS and tvOS applications for iPhones and iPads according to given requirements and wireframes;
- Work with the Manager of Mobile Development to provide estimates and status updates;
- Act as technical lead on projects, assist with defining the solution;
- Complete end to end features in existing iOS/tvOS applications in both Swift and Objective-C;
- Work with both external vendors and the web development team to integrate with back-end feeds and APIs, and;
- Fully participate in Agile methodologies with all members of the product team.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 4+ years of professional software development experience;
- 3+ years working with iOS SDK;
- Fluent knowledge of Objective-C and Swift;
- Experience creating technical designs;
- Multiple mobile apps published, preferable on more than one platform;
- Published mobile apps that deliver streaming video is a big plus;
- Experience working in an Agile development environment;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical ideas to a business-oriented audience;
- Proven experience delivering results in a matrix-managed, distributed corporate environment;
- Respond resourcefully to change, work constructively under pressure and encourages change towards improvement;
- Practical, results-oriented attitude, and;
- Strong team player.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.