Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Deliver to successfully complete the engagement: Completion of deliverables as per the SNB;
- Project Management Framework;
- Specific deliverables to be completed will be determined with each project, and;
- Participation in the resolution of post-implementation defects and change requests associated with the three projects in scope for the engagement.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Written and spoken competence in English is required;
- Minimum 5 years of experience with large and complex system projects;
- Experience working with integration between large systems, using a variety of technologies;
- Recent experience (in the last four years) in a project management role for projects of similar complexity (preferable);
- Recent experience developing or supporting information systems specific to government service delivery agencies, such as Service New Brunswic (preferable), and;
- Experience performing business analyst activities, such as workshop facilitation, requirements elicitation, requirements prioritization, process flow design, business capability modeling, quality control testing, and system documentation (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.