PowerBI Analyst/DeveloperEagle is currently seeking a PowerBI Anlayst/Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of Power BI focused activities in a project team, with multiple projects in various phases of delivery;
- Acting as a liaison between teams and participating in resolving BI service requests;
- Aligning technical and business challenges with fitting solutions; and,
- Focusing on creating integrated dashboards and reports using Power BI.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Relevant work experience in creating dashboards and validating results with business stakeholders;
- Experience with report development and data modeling in Microsoft Power BI;
- In-depth SQL development knowledge with demonstrated experience in writing SQL scripts for testing, reports, and data connections; and,
- Experience providing data, integration, and systems analysis.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.