Eagle is currently seeking a Programmer/Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Design and implement the network automation model with other engineers and architects;
- Build and Maintain high availability Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery infrastructure;
- Automate and ensure smooth deployments in production, and help work towards continuous delivery;
- Focus on developing network automation programming, playbook and scripts with python, Ansible, and other tools;
- Perform formal Code Review, static and security analysis, design and implement Unit Tests and perform code coverage analysis, and;
- Provide accurate estimates based on business requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Ability to work in an agile framework environment;
- Expert-level understanding of DevOps culture, methodologies, coding and automation;
- Experience configuring routers and switches: Arista and Cisco;
- Experience automating network deployments and configurations;
- 3+ years’ experience programming in Python;
- 2+ years’ experience programming in GO;
- 3+ years’ experience with Ansible playbook design and execution;
- 2 years of experience with Docker and Vagrant;
- Familiarity with network vendors API and SDK developments;
- Familiarity with database management and communications;
- Experience with continuous integration systems such as Jenkins or Gitlab CI;
- Familiarity with leveraging vendor APIs to configure and gather data from network devices;
- Experience with Linux-based operating systems;
- Experience with container virtualization technologies;
- Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with multiple teams;
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- A solid understanding of network technologies and protocols, such as Subnet, BGP, VLAN, VPC, MLAG, VXLAN, Anycast;
- Experience with Web UI development;
- Effective communication – concise, clear and uncomplicated;
- Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills;
- Independent thinker;
- Curious and motivated to improve the operational process, and;
- Team player.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.