Eagle is currently seeking a SOA Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing, developing, and delivering the technical solution that satisfies the functional design documents and other useful requirements;
- The Developer also works with incident management software to investigate, resolve issues with various applications resolving defects, and;
- The Developer unit tests changes to applications to ensure that the quality level delivered to QA is acceptable.
Skills and Qualifications
- The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with Oracle SOA Suite Development using JDeveloper;
- Solid understanding of SOA patterns, standards & best practices;
- Experience with web services (SOAP, REST, WSDL, WADL, JSON);
- Knowledge of security concepts (WS-* security, SSL);
- Soap UI and XML editing tools;
- Experience with WebLogic Server, BPM, Mediator, Business Rules, XML Schema, XQuery and JMS;
- Knowledge of Basic SOA Admin functions (configuration and deployment) using Enterprise Manager and Admin Console;
- Experience using XSLT/XPath, XSL, XSD, DTD, XML;
- Multi-stream code management using a central repository (eg. SVN/Tortoise);
- IDE (Netbeans, or Eclipse or similar IDEs);
- Software development methodologies and processes;
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Experience with file transfer services (FTP, FTPS, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, heuristics) - (as an asset), and;
- Application server management/configuration (GlassFish or WebLogic, WebSphere (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.