Cloud specialist, PaaS
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Cloud Specialist, PaaS. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building and operating a container infrastructure for tenants within the company, in an infra as a code and agile mindset.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience;
- Two to five (2-5) years of experience working in IT infrastructure, system administration or software development;
- Real production experience with Kubernetes;
- Familiarity with Python and Ansible;
- Knowledge of wide range of application required by software to operate and deploy in a K8S cluster (database, code tracing, logging, monitoring etc.);
- Familiarity with automation/orchestration tool such as Ansible and code management tools (GIT);
- Good understanding of IT technologies (programming, cloud architecture, micro services, automation) and practices (OO, DevOps, TDD, CI/CD);
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Linux or Kubernetes certification (an asset);
- Operator framework knowledge (an asset);
- K8S CNI and CSI knowledge (an asset);
- Basic network understanding (DNS, IPV6, NAT) (an asset);
- Wireless core and RAN knowledge (an asset);
- Basic skill in OOP programing language (an asset); and,
- Go programming language experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205