Healthcare Training CoordinatorEagle is currently seeking a Healthcare Training Coordinator for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with stakeholders to deliver training classes and support users;
- Learning training curriculum;
- Participating in the development and implementation of training and support materials;
- Assisting with coordination of training logistics (i.e. schedulers, training preparation, etc.);
- Providing quality customer support remotely and on-site to users during project activations;
- Supporting the users in adhering to the Support Model;
- Providing status update reports to the Project Managers;
- Supporting the transition from project to sustainment; and,
- Participating in system testing.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong with planning, multitasking, creative thinking, problem solving, and has significant interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience with training in electronic systems;
- The ability to be self-motivated and works well in a fast pace environment and project group;
- The ability to be flexible on work hours and schedule;
- The ability to work on multiple tasks with competing demands to meet deadlines;
- The ability to triage and escalate issues appropriately;
- The ability to diplomatically and creatively solve problems; and,
- The ability to learn new applications quickly.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.