Deskside Engagement AnalystEagle is currently seeking a Deskside Engagement Analyst for a ten (10) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting engagement activities including Primary Point of Contact orientations, schedule activities, and ensure site readiness;
- Engaging users to discover applications, databases, peripherals on workstations, as well as all related infrastructure, in support of generating overall inventory;
- Reviewing discovery reports and processes application intake including: clarification of additional information for discovered applications i.e. software media, version required, peripherals etc.). Follows up on application intake requests, QAs and ensures readiness for orders;
- Preparing workstation orders based on identified requirements (refresh and net new); coordinates with Site Primary Point of Contact order verification and sign off;
- Deployment to schedule/plan the delivery of the Windows 10 workstations;
- Guiding/supporting delivery partners on day of deployment and provide post-deployment user support to ensure successful adoption;
- Overseeing site assigned workstation deployments;
- Addressing issues and escalates appropriately;
- Contributing to and attends site status meetings, team meetings, licensing and other project related meetings as required; and,
- Contributing to site reporting statistics i.e. discoveries completed, orders placed, devices deployed, etc.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Business analysis and solutioning skills;
- Experience delivering a desktop upgrade project including discovery, order placement, scheduling, deployment and post-deployment support;
- Knowledge of Dashworks;
- Project Management certification (PMP or equivalent);
- MS Office skills (Excel);
- Broad-based technical knowledge including issue identification and troubleshooting;
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills to effectively relate to a diverse group of end-users, managers etc.;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- The ability to problem solve and look for solutions to barriers;
- Excellent organizational skills and can manage multiple priorities efficiently in order to meet deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail;
- The ability to understand and follow a detailed process;
- The ability to work independently and within a team structure;
- Transformational awareness and expertise;
- Critical thinking skills; and,
- Access to a car is preferable i.e. may require travelling to different sites across BC.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.