Business Analyst, Payments
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst with Payments experience. This is a 12 month contract position scheduled to start in June. The role is based in Regina, SK.
The Business Analyst will:
- Work the Client's Project team and Project Manager within Prairie Payments Initiative (PPI) Program to:
- Confirm project scope and determine potential phases
- Document Client's requirements and/or unique configuration
- Assist the PM and project team in stakeholder identification,
- Assist the PM and project team in task identification,
- Assist in determining resource requirements throughout the duration of the project,
- Identify quality parameters
- Work with business team members, project manager, technical team members, to identify and document Client's requirements, determine gaps related to the Client's implementation of PPI solution and develop gap resolutions.
- Provide business analysis to understand and document data and information requirements, document current state and develop future state data flows and workflows. Analyze current state workflows to understand the impact of implementing the new solution as well as determining opportunities to standardize workflow processes across the organization
- Assist in configuration of the solution including fraud, security and system access
- Work closely with business SME’s to develop a testing strategy, document test cases, perform and/or supervise testing, review results, recommend corrective actions as required
- Assist in identification of audit and reporting requirements as well as testing of the developed reports
- Assist in development of the Client's Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan for the solution.
- Assist in developing and delivering training
- Assist in development of deployment strategy, plan and rollback plan
- Assist in development of operational support structure
Candidates should possess the following skills, abilities, knowledge, and experience:
- Ability to lead work remotely using a variety of virtual tools
- Understanding of business intelligence and process management
- Understanding of technical designs and specifications
- Knowledge of current security practices and procedures
- Knowledge of industry best practices and technology trends and internal program and system changes.
- Communication skills required to develop and present complex information including written documentation and verbal presentations to audiences with varying levels of comprehension ability.
- Ability to comprehend complex business issues.
- Initiative and independent judgement required to solve complex problems.
- Experience working as part of a larger Inter-Provincial program would be considered an asset.
- Professional designations such as CBAP will be considered an asset
- 7-10 years of experience working as an IT Business Analyst
- Experience working in a highly integrated environment
- Experience working in the financial services industry would be an asset
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.