FIU Team Lead
Eagle is currently seeking a FIU Team Lead. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering on assigned Client Level Alert (CLA) reviews, Quality Control, and case investigations per approved Transaction Monitoring (TM) procedure;
- Achieving satisfactory QA ratings, while also achieving minimum productivity standards;
- KPIs / Productivity standard (per person):
- Triage Analyst: 8 CLA reviews / day. Escalation rate: below 30%;
- QC Analyst: 28 QC reviews / day;
- FIU: 2 TM case investigations / day.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.