Eagle is currently seeking a QC Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering on assigned Client Level Alert (CLA) reviews, Quality Control, and case investigations per approved Transaction Monitoring (TM) procedure;
- Achieve satisfactory QA ratings, while also achieving minimum productivity standards; and,
- KPIs / Productivity standard (per person) - QC Analyst: 28 QC reviews / day.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum three (3) years of transaction monitoring QC experience; and,
- Experience working with productivity targets.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.