Senior Application DeveloperEagle is currently seeking a Senior Application Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering applications programming (C# and K2 configuration) and analysis tasks as part of a system development process in a project that is looking to enhance the current inspection data acquisition tool (built on the K2 BPM platform);
- Making decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues and without formal guidelines or precedents and exercises resourcefulness and ingenuity to interpret policy;
- Completing a rapid design assessment of implementing vendor portal options;
- C# custom development to allow vendors a portal to place project deliverables;
- Integrating the custom development to the inspection data acquisition workflow engine;
- Making modifications to the existing Inline Inspections data acquisition business validator rules based on requirements defined by the client Engineering Specifications;
- Troubleshooting and correcting complex bugs or issues (including performance issues) raised through function and formal test cycles within AzureDevOps;
- Developing and documenting software based on a defined set of design and performance requirements;
- Actively participating in application design, database design, schema layout and data loading;
- Actively participating in code walkthroughs/inspections as per the software development process and Quality Management Plan Prepare sample data and unit test plans;
- Developing and executing unit and integration tests as per the project plan;
- Assisting in the set up and execution of demonstrations as required; and,
- Aligning all work effort with the project schedule/work plan.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Solid .Net and C# skills; and,
- Experience with K2 platform is nice to have.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.