Business AnalystEagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for an eighteen (18) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating and occasionally lead delivery of IT projects including solutions that integrate with enterprise applications, and delivery of commercial off-the-shelf and cloud based business solutions; and,
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring, Elicitation and Collaboration, Requirements Life Cycle Management, Enterprise Analysis, User Centric design and analysis (UX), Requirements Analysis, Organizational change management, Solution Evaluation, Testing (General) Test Case Development, Test Planning, and Business Process Analysis and Modeling.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related equivalent;
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP), Certified Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA), Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA), or equivalent combination of experience and education;
- Experience as a Business Analyst in mid to complex information technology implementations;
- Experience fulfilling business analyst role on medium to large IT projects with a strong understanding of both the business needs and technology capability to deliver projects;
- Understanding of the T shaped skills for Business Analysis including: Project Management/Administration, Organizational Change Management, User Experience, Testing / Quality Assurance; and,
- Experience with the following technologies would be an asset: cloud solutions, COTS solutions and custom build solutions.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.