Junior/Intermediate Software Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a Junior/Intermediate Software Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering applications programming and analysis tasks as part of a system development process as well as provide application support, maintenance, and enhancements for our internal business partners;
- Making routine decisions and recommendations using established guidelines, procedures, or polices;
- Developing and documenting software based on a defined set of design and performance requirements;
- Adhering to processes defined by the Technical Lead and Solution Architect;
- Providing estimates of work effort;
- Proactively providing ideas to improve proposed solutions;
- Actively participating in application design, database design, schema layout, and data loading;
- Actively participating in code walkthroughs/inspections as per the software development process and Quality Management Plan;
- Preparing sample data and unit test plans;
- Troubleshooting and correcting complex bugs or issues (including performance issues);
- Developing and executing unit and integration tests as per the project plan;
- Assisting in the set up and execution of demonstrations as required; and,
- Aligning all work effort with the project schedule/work plan.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in a relevant discipline;
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience in software development;
- Experience with C# .NET;
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server programming;
- Experience with Python;
- Exposure/understanding of AWS Technology;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- AWS Solution Architect (Associate) or better Certification is nice to have;
- Experience implementing cloud based solutions in AWS is nice to have;
- Excel/VBA macro experience is nice to have.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.