Project ManagerEagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a ten (10) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing multiple key stakeholder groups including technical services, Clinical business stakeholders, teams (as applicable) and vendor teams;
- Expanding the client’s Communication System user types and add approximately 200 new users;
- Purchasing additional badges to support the expanded user and departmental base, approximately 154 badges;
- Building new call flows, address lists and groups to support new workflows and building new call workflows;
- Updating existing call flows, addressing lists and groups and new Wireless access points and MAC addresses to support revised workflows;
- Adding new address book entries in groups and new Wireless access points and MAC addresses and locations;
- Introducing additional server infrastructure in the client’s environment to support telephony integration;
- Testing all newly delivered infrastructure, badges, and configurations;
- Regression testing for all existing user areas;
- Providing training for new staff and refresher training for existing staff (as required) that are already using the system;
- Uplifting the current Wi-Fi and wireless Infrastructure; and,
- Providing end-user support during the initial go-live period.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with project risks and issue management;
- The ability to work closely with clinical stakeholders and users;
- The ability to work closely with operational leaders to ensure seamless operational support transition;
- Experience with the client’s PQTO Implementation Methodology and project management deliverables, such as conducting executive level steering committee meetings, project status reporting, budget management, telecommunications vendor management, manage a testing strategy, resource planning and manage a training and change management strategy;
- The ability to manage and lead vendor teams against contract deliverables;
- Tbhe ability to coordinate and manage multiple business stakeholder teams in conjunction with the team and Technical Services;
- Partnering and liasing with the Wired and Wireless Networking Project Manager to deliver a supported wireless infrastructure;
- Experience project managing a telecommunications project is an asset; and,
- Experience in participating in new construction "Day in the Life" scenario testing would also be an asset.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.