Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is a nice (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Central point of contact for audit activities;
- Coordinate within team to pull evidences for Corp Audit reviews;
- Provide weekly reporting on IT control activities to Senior Leadership team;
- Conduct internal control reviews across Finance Technology and identify control deficiencies;
- Identify, track, and escalation of deficiencies identified during the review process and submit review report providing details of finding(s);
- Provide value-add recommendations to reduce or mitigate the potential of risks;
- Assist business units with the development of action plans (s) to close gaps identified during control reviews;
- Manage and resolve day-to-day issues related to internal controls with business partners;
- Ensure escalation process is followed and escalate to the next level issues that are not being resolved in a timely matter;
- Develop and implement process enhancements to improve the reporting and process efficiency of control governance and escalation process;
- Conduct periodic testing of the business unit Management Control Assessment & SOX Controls;
- Responsible for completion of the unit’s quarterly Risk Control Self-Assessment and coordinate Attestations;
- Keep current with Corporate Standards and Practices related to audits and reviews;
- Provide ongoing support to the continuous improvement process of the unit.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree/college diploma or equivalent work experience;
- 3- 5 years of related experience, preferably in accounting / operations finance functions;
- Preferably with CMA designation;
- Strong written and oral communication skills to effectively interact with non-financial stakeholders, including ability to synthesize complex and voluminous information;
- Possesses analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Possesses the ability to create/contribute to tactical and strategic vision;
- Demonstrates applied knowledge of one or more analysis and problem decomposition techniques;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong investigation and prioritization skills;
- Strong customer service and relationship management skills;
- Strong conflict management/ resolution skills;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge of VBA and advanced data modeling techniques (as an asset);
- Working knowledge of Power BI (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.