Full-Stack Java/React DeveloperEagle is currently seeking a Full-Stack Java/React Developer. This is a ten (10) month contract position scheduled to start in June. Remote role, client based in Toronto.
Our client is seeking a Full-Stack Java/React developer with Camunda expertise.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Understand technical components and application architecture to code user interface components, API services, or other software deliverables including Camunda process implementations;
- Able to discuss technical choices and review other developers' pull requests;
- Participate in the design transition to programmers and ensure a clear and complete understanding;
- Build the flow and sequence of events in the solution integration across applications;
- Define and review the technical requirements for the application, including security, integration, performance, and quality;
- Create conditions, scenarios and scripts for unit testing;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years experience with Java development;
- One (1) to three (3) years experience with React development;
- API-Rest development experience with Spring Boot;
- Knowledge of the Atlassian Suite (Jira), Soap-UI, Jenkins, Maven, Git / BitBucket, Docker / OpenShift / Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of BPMN standard and knowledge and experience with Camunda BPM;
- Experience in Agile practices, Scrum, and Continuous Delivery.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.