Intermediate Firewall AdministratorEagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Firewall Administrator for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementing change policies/rules for: Firewalls, Proxy, and VPN;
- Working with customers/vendors to troubleshoot project and operational related firewall/proxy/VPN issues; and,
- Updating Project/operational documentation and progress production change requests as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong understanding of logical network and firewalling principles;
- Strong operational knowledge of Fortinet/Palo Alto/Cisco Firewalls, F5 LTM, and Microsoft ISA/TMG;
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills;
- Self-direction, highly motivated, and results-oriented;
- Excellent customer interaction and organizational skills;
- The ability to work on multiple concurrent projects and multi-task;
- The ability to be a team player with well-developed interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office; and,
- CCNA or equivalent certification is preferred.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.