Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking two (2) Curation Leads for three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Delivering curated learning to drive organizational performance;
- Strategically partner with stakeholders to identify critical skills that achieve strategic business objectives, curate learning to develop these skills, and track performance measures as both an input to and outcome to strategic talent management programs;
- Consulting critical skill development strategy and coordinate logistics;
- Examining complex systems through an innovation perspective and consult on the development of specific solutions to solve business problems;
- Working collaboratively to curate tailored learning paths in support of desired performance or business objectives;
- Selecting relevant, engaging content to meet learning needs, exceed engagement standards, and deliver brand voice to different types of audiences;
- Running tailored campaigns and manage internal marketing, communications to support critical skills development;
- Using data analytics and metrics to identify the needs of the organization, in prioritizing solutions against business outcomes and measuring program effectiveness;
- Staying up to date with emerging talent and learning trends to incorporate creative and innovative ideas to drive performance;
- Continuously evaluate and improve systems, process, and tools to support team, business unit, and organizational transformation; and,
- Working in a fast-paced, challenging work environment in support of Culture and Organizational effectiveness.
The qualified candidates must have:
- Experience with instructional design and development;
- Experience in visual design;
- Experience with Lean and Agile;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Experience with Account Management and leading through influence;
- Experience with Stakeholder Management;
- Project Management experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent presentation skills; and,
- Critical thinking skills.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.