Senior Research ConsultantEagle is currently seeking a Senior Research Consultant for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting market intelligence on complex medium to large scale research initiatives;
- Leading or supporting the overall approach, design, and implementation for assigned research initiatives relating to governance, customer strategy, and corporate policy), consulting with Manager as required;
- Defining research project scope and structure and develops the research project plan;
- The vendor management during the course of the project including procurement, evaluating proposals, selecting and onboarding the chosen vendor, negotiating pricing, developing contracts and managing the vendor relationship and deliverables; and,
- Delivering projects end to end including report preparation, presentation of findings, and additional analysis as requested.
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree and/or a professional designation in a technical/business/scientific field;
- Excellent Excel and SPSS skills;
- Familiarity with Qualtrics research platform preferable;
- Five plus (5+) years of related work experience covering all aspects of Qualitative and quantitative market and social research and market intelligence; and,
- Strong interpersonal, numerate, analytical, writing, creative, and organizational skills with the ability to tailor presentations and conversations to different audiences.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.