Payroll Systems Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Payroll Systems Consultant. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Pay errors – resolution of the payroll issues in production; and,
- Leading the implementation of the payroll projects.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum seven (7) years in implementing and supporting operation of Human Capital Management in a SaaS environment;
- Experience with Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM including detailed technical experience in Payroll;
- Experience in implementing payroll year end, T4’s, Canadian tax patches, payroll legislative updates, payroll year begin;
- Experienced in working with Oracle for the product gaps and ability to recommend and implement the solution for which the product has limitations;
- Experience in payroll audit reports (payroll exception) reports;
- Experience in implementing EHT, stat pay, retro pay process and ability to provide the recommendations for the gaps in EHT and retro pay;
- Experience with the business processes in HCM modules including: Payroll, HR Core, Benefits;
- Solid understanding of HCM and OTAC functionality, configuration and the interface between systems and data;
- In depth knowledge and experience with formal systems development methodologies;
- Ability to facilitate discovery sessions with customers, collect requirements, educate and evangelize on Oracle cloud solutions/strategies and independently develop proposals;
- Demonstrated experience providing end-user business process and functional how-to support of Human Capital Management systems;
- ITIL certification and applied knowledge;
- Deep knowledge of Human Resources Management Information Systems or Payroll/HR;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in order to will lead workshops with client teams;
- Ability to work with various stakeholders;
- Ability to articulate complex technical and business solutions;
- Experience with designing and implementing cloud-based architecture solutions (an asset); and,
- Familiarity with Design Thinking and Customer Centric Design (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.