Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Benefit Consultant. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum seven (7) years in implementing and supporting operation of Human Capital Management in a SaaS environment;
- Experience with Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM including detailed technical experience in Benefits;
- Experience working with a major Canadian registered pension plan specifically Defined Benefit Pension Plan;
- Experience working with a multi-employer benefits plan and experience around complex plans where there are multiples rules for each plan/program;
- Experience implementing changes in user interfaces, lead the decommissioning of the classic simplified user interface and move to the “New User Experience (NUX)” user interfaces with all of our modules as required by Oracle;
- Experience with the business processes in HCM modules including: Payroll, HR Core, Benefits;
- Solid understanding of HCM and OTAC functionality, configuration and the interface between systems and data;
- In depth knowledge and experience with formal systems development methodologies;
- Ability to facilitate discovery sessions with our customers, collect requirements, educate and evangelize on Oracle cloud solutions/strategies and independently develop proposals;
- Demonstrated experience providing end-user business process and functional how-to support of Human Capital Management systems;
- ITIL certification and applied knowledge;
- Deep knowledge of Human Resources Management Information Systems or Payroll/HR;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and will lead workshops with client teams;
- Ability to work with various stakeholders;
- Ability to articulate complex technical and business solutions;
- Experience with designing and implementing cloud-based architecture solutions (an asset); and,
- Familiarity with Design Thinking and Customer Centric Design (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.