Intermediate Full Stack Developer w/ DevOps
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking three (3) Intermediate Full Stack Developers (with DevOps) for ten (10) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin in June.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Working with the existing team in an agile manner to realize the project goals.
The qualified candidates must have:
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a full-stack software development (front-end and back-end) using modern languages, frameworks, and tools;
- Experience working as part of an agile team to incrementally deliver value for the users of a product or digital service;
- Experience with source control systems such as GIT and SVN;
- Experience with continuous delivery pipelines and automated testing;
- Experience developing in an open source environment;
- Experience with Oracle database migrations and scripting;
- Experience with containerization, such as Docker, Kubernetes, or OpenShift;
- Experience with RESTful API development, management, and integration;
- Experience with authentication and authorization frameworks such as OAuth2;
- Experience with BC Government Authentication framework, such as BC Services Card, BCeID and IDIR;
- Experience building and deploying lightweight SpringBoot services; and,
- Experience with messaging technologies such as NATS.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.