Data Warehouse ArchitectEagle is currently seeking a Data Warehouse Architect for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership and design initiatives for data architecture in the design and configuration of SAP Cloud Solutions;
- Developing data architecture and integration to support the ERP migration from on-premise systems to SAP Cloud Solutions;
- Mapping data flows through the organization to determine the best path forward for data migration strategy;
- Developing and implementing data migration strategy for the technology migration;
- Defining data migration plans and schedule including cost and timelines;
- Maintaining and modifying existing applications and corresponding documentation;
- Creating and maintaining effective application documentation;
- Assisting in the development of test plans for assigned projects; and,
- Participating in data conversion testing.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree or Professional Certification;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience;
- Experience with deploying new, highly complex technical solutions;
- Demonstrated experience providing IT architecture and planning, ability to produce IT solutions, both independently and collaboratively;
- Experience and/or training related to one or more Architecture and Service Delivery Frameworks (TOGAF, eTOM, ITIL, CoBiT, etc.); and,
- Specializes in RDBM systems, ETL tools, data modeling (logical and physical).
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.