Bilingual Back-end Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Bilingual Back-end Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in the redesign of the transverse architecture of digital channels;
- Revising systems and processes in order to simplify them and align them more to the needs of customers;
- Challenging fellow architects and designers and developing the team; and,
- Participating in a multitude of major projects.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Fluency in both French and English;
- Knowledge of Java Back-end Development (Spring boot, SOAP, microservices);
- Knowledge of DevOps and OpenShift (Docker and Kubernetes);
- Good memory management; and,
- Rigor in optimizing code.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205