Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing and supporting technical solutions that automate key processes and tasks;
- Providing input to automation policy, standards and processes;
- Determining the right tool(s) for the job and using them to optimize team performance;
- Assessing new tools and providing direction on automation technology, patterns and practices;
- Promoting re-use and adoption of solutions across teams through demo’s and coaching of other developers;
- Ensuring all automations are compliant with security directives and policies;
- Providing expert level input to estimates for business cases;
- Creating automation playbooks and companion documentation as references, to help development and operations understand the logic and contents of the automated tasks;
- Identifying opportunities for automation and guidance on effective ways to implement;
- Educating others on the use of automation tools and best practices; and,
- Operating in strict compliance of security and change management directives.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Passion and leadership for innovation and automation;
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent discipline;
- Five plus (5+) years experience in development using Java, C#, .Net and API’s;
- Hands-on experience using automation tools such as RPA (Blue Prism), Ansible, scripting, Python, test automation tools, and DevOps tools;
- Solid understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution;
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration and development of automated solutions;
- Understanding of enterprise methodologies, such as ITIL, CMMI, and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Solid business and technical acumen, with demonstrated agility in learning and ability to become comfortable with unfamiliar businesses areas or technologies;
- Strong relationship management and consulting skills; and,
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.