Eagle is currently seeking a Security Analyst Senior. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Producing high quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for the intended audience;
- Writing technical information in a clear, concise manner based on audience needs and level of technical understanding;
- Working with many sources, including technical and subject matter experts, to obtain an in-depth understanding of a product or service and the documentation requirements;
- Conducting the necessary research and gathering information to write and compile technically accurate content;
- Analyzing the subject and purpose (or function) of a communication to understand what a document must accomplish;
- Testing procedures against the software to ensure accurate content;
- Analyzing existing and potential content;
- Updating documentation and coordinating content reviews;
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides;
- Creating tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications;
- Defining and documenting the structure, connections and relationships of business processes, organizational work groups, data, applications, user interfaces, applications interfaces, and infrastructure and network topology; and,
- Other technical writer duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in Computer Science, Commerce, Engineering or an equivalent field;
- Minimum three (3) years of experience writing technical and business oriented material;
- Commitment to information accuracy, precision and attention to detail;
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and diagrams;
- Visual design and layout skills using a variety of publishing and video development software;
- Ability to pro-actively identify audience and adapt writing style;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite products;
- Basic familiarity with software development and the software development life cycle (SDLC);
- Strong oral communications and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to simplify complex technical concepts or processes to maximize reader comprehension;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to adapt to change in dynamically evolving situations;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent interviewing and listening skills;
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical and business concepts to all areas whether it is to the client, team members, or executives; and,
- Ability to test and validate documentation for usability and accuracy.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.