Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Project initiation and planning;
- Budget development, tracking, and variance reporting;
- Resource planning and assignment;
- Project tracking and status reporting;
- Issue management, including issue logging, tracking, and escalation;
- Project change management, utilizing the change control process to manage changes to project scope, budget, and schedule;
- Quality management, including review and assurance of deliverables prior to acceptance;
- Risk management, including risk assessment, contingency planning, tracking risk status, and initiating contingency plans;
- Communication management, including communication planning and execution of the plan;
- Deliverable acceptance process, including identification of who will be accepting project deliverables and the process that will be used; and,
- Other project management duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum five (5) years of experience managing Information Technology projects;
- Valid PMP Certification or Prince2 Practitioner certification;
- Expertise in project lifecycles, and project planning including resource, cost, and schedule estimation;
- Experience developing business cases;
- Experience planning and managing projects in a Public Sector organization;
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently;
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills;
- Strong facilitation skills;
- Strong analysis and problem resolution skills;
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation; and,
- Experience with Infrastructure projects (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.