ArchitectEagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven plus (7+) years' experience with a solid .NET development background;
- Experience participating in strategic and operational planning as it pertains to applications;
- A strong programming background with solid skill and technique with the ability to adapt the software to program specs;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and use independent judgment frequently;
- Architecting solutions across a broad range of IT environments, including the target environment;
- The ability to design and develop IT architecture solutions (integrated process, applications, data, and technology) to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards;
- Technical planning, architecture development, and modification of specifications;
- Experience developing specifications for new products/services, applications, and service offerings;
- The ability to assess the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies;
- Experience in multi-tier web application development;
- Experience with C#, WCF, ASP.NET, MVC; and,
- Experience with Restful API, jQuery, Angular, React, JSON, JWT, SAML, OIDC, IEF, XML, XSLT, HTML5, CSS, SQL Server, Oracle, ESB, IBM data power.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.