Azure AD IAM Solution Integrator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking an Azure AD IAM Solution Integrator for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with the Identity and Access Management Portfolio to define and assess the feasibility of the specific solutions, validate and refine the design or integration patterns, implement and fine tune selected configuration in the cloud or on premise, and support service provisioning and day to day operations when needed.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in a full time technical role designing, managing, maintaining, and troubleshooting a Microsoft-oriented Identity and Access environment;
- A minimum two (2) years of administrator or integrator experience on Microsoft Azure/cloud Identity and access management cyber security solutions;
- Strong foundation knowledge across Microsoft technology stack, Active Directory, and the Azure security offerings and ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to key stakeholders;
- Expert skills in designing, implementing and managing the Microsoft Azure AD environment including claims-based authentication, conditional access, Azure AD Connect, Password management in medium size enterprise environments;
- Strong skills writing moderately complex Powershell Scripts to enable automation in the Microsoft environment Demonstrated experience in use case development. Demonstrated experience in test case development and execution;
- Proven implementation experience of cloud security models, particularly identity, network, and encryption in Azure;
- Experience working in Agile and DevOps environments;
- Experience with CyberArk and SailPoint platforms;
- Canadian Federal Government Security Clearance – Enhanced Reliability Status or higher;
- Proficiency in French language (an asset); and,
- Certifications in CISSP, CISM, MS MC: Azure Security Engineer. AZ-500 (an asset).
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.