Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a Developer for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Being a part of a highly skilled, Agile team and work in a collaborative environment where continuous learning opportunities and challenging work is a constant; and,
- Employing agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience (Angular);
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with Angular 2+, Typescript, and NgRx;
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards (HTML5, CSS3, JSON, WCAG);
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, etc.);
- Experience testing Angular apps (unit testing, e2e testing, testing NgRx and RxJS, Karma/Jasmine);
- Expert knowledge of OO design, patterns, and data structures;
- Knowledge of version control best practices;
- Experience implementing WCAG 2.0 standards and specifications, particularly in Angular applications;
- Strong experience and knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns and knows when to apply them;
- Experience working in an Agile Team environment as well as work independently;
- Comfortable with UI/UX accessible and responsive design;
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment with multiple concurrent priorities;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to provide Angular knowledge transfer to other back-end developers;
- The ability to communicate technical solutions at all organizational levels;
- The ability to learn quickly, work across full stack and in a fast-paced environment;
- The ability to understanding existing application by reading source code with minimal documents;
- Critical thinker and problem solver;
- Experience trouble-shooting and resolving accessibility-related issues;
- Extensive practical experience building form workflows in Angular applications;
- Experience with JWT, WAI-ARIA practices, particularly in Angular applications is nice to have;
- Experience building Angular libraries / reusable components (or open-source libraries in general) is nice to have;
- Experience with source version control, build and dependency management tools (GIT, TeamCity, BitBucket, Maven, etc.) is nice to have;
- Experience with JAVA, Tomcat, Spring, SOAP is nice to have; and,
- Current with latest technology, trends, and best practices.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.